ovaltine sandwiches

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Cling Clang

I've become so clingy, I can't stand it. What in the world has happened to me? I used to be all ice and steel. Oh sure, I got fazed or devastated, but at least I didn't show it. Now, I bare my soul without meaning to, and my emotions get the better of me.

It's hard to learn new things. But sometimes, I think it's harder to re-learn things. Nonchalance perchance. Me, of all people. I won the Deadma Queen Award in our College CommRoast for cripes' sake!

But I guess I'm relieved that I am capable of changing.

2 Comments:

  • Deadma Queen?! I've forgotten that. But I like the clingier you. It makes you more adorable. Love does that to you, you know. So, enjoy the clinging. ;)

    By Blogger Jennifer Yap Caspe, At 2:42 PM  

  • clingy-ness is ok once in a while. imho, i think it makes you a bit more human because you learn to admit that you can't get by in life all alone. :)

    By Blogger Data Tolentino-Canlas, At 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home