ovaltine sandwiches

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Buzzzzz

I've been very busy this past month. Last night, I've just finished a tiring edit and this morning, I'm waiting for the grocery store to open so I can rush in and buy ingredients for our sandwiches. Once the sandwiches are made and delivered, I will rush to a meeting then finally, to the badminton game later tonight.

I've been very busy with work and right now, planning trips. Yehey! Boracay, Bohol, Vietnam and China! Hope they'll all push through! Of course, indulging in travel would not only mean spending, but also losing money, since I'll be giving up work days which are opportunities to earn. *Sigh* That's how freelance work works! But I'd like to think I deserve all that travel.

Here's to being part of the workforce!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home