ovaltine sandwiches

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Contentment is a Choice

That is my mantra, for today at least. Last night, I was feeling down when T texted me that P was having problems with the airing permit. When will it all ever end? It seems that right after something is semi-resolved, another big one comes our way. The road to our airdate is fraught with obstacles and annoying people.

And today, I will turn my attention back to work. As J texted all I have to declare is, "I'm too blessed to be stressed, too anointed to be disappointed!" Catchy 'no? But it really helps.

5 Comments:

  • I'm declaring the mantra with you!

    By Blogger Jennifer Yap Caspe, At 5:56 PM  

  • i like your mantra. one thing though, a wee bit of a grammar error: shouldn't it say "I'm TOO blessed to be stressed..."? hehe. this one comes from the grammar happy angel - ling

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:23 AM  

  • corrected it na :) I'm two blessed hehe.

    By Blogger bakya, At 6:14 AM  

  • which in this case reminds me of "copyrighter". . . a classic. . .

    By Blogger Jennifer Yap Caspe, At 11:49 PM  

  • which in this case reminds me of "copyrighter". . . a classic. . . ok lang yan. . .

    By Blogger Jennifer Yap Caspe, At 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home