ovaltine sandwiches

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Workin' and (close to) Lovin' it

And I'm still wondering how my attitude towards work suddenly made a complete turn-around. After my sickness, work suddenly became a breeze. And I don't know which changed-- my work or me.

Well, I guess it helped that our boss was out of the country and being the irresponsible E.P. that I am, I didn't initiate any post-mortem meetings wherein colleagues can comment on the show and make suggestions on how to improve it. Those meetings almost always add to my duties because I'm in charge of assembling the show. Also, I treated it as a full-time job, instead of its promised "freelance" nature so even if I had to work everyday, I didn't complain.

When the checks started rolling in, I found that I could gain fulfillment from earning money. But still, there must be something in my job that I enjoy. I must admit, after a whole day of assembling an episode, I do feel strangely fulfilled instead of feeling burned out.

I just hope this feeling lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home