ovaltine sandwiches

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ode to Edith

And the easiest raket was the Probe edit, not because of the nature of the work, but because of the familiar, comfy work environment. A day after commuting to Makati, pretending to know what I was doing, then meeting up with K in Q.C. for script revisions, the Probe atmosphere was just what I needed.

Even if I felt like a zombie, editing until 1 am, I felt relaxed and in tune with myself. Editing is my most hated chore in production, but last night, mingling video and audio soothed me.

And there's something about "individualized teamwork" that makes me feel good. C, M, and I edited in separate rooms, but I still felt we were working together. I liked it when we entered each other's rooms and hunted for tapes or transcripts.

Nostalgia, I guess. Them good ol' days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home