ovaltine sandwiches

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Ode to Rakets

Hours after writing the previous post, I received a call from G, asking if I wanted to be an E.P. (executive producer) for a teen show. I told her "no" on the spot because being an E.P. meant doing the same things I did in my last job. But she called me up to tell me the details and soon, I found myself accepting the post. Okay, that's one raket.

I received a text from C, asking if i was free to edit a segment for Probe. I needed to make easy money so I said yes. One of the things I really like about Probe is that they pay on time. So that's two rakets.

That night, J called me and asked if I could write an AVP script, due two days after. Mmmm, I hesitated. I was going to E.K. the following day. But she pleaded and wheedled. And besides I really wanted to do it. Why not? That makes three rakets.

And finally, 3 days later, a scriptwriting raket for a children's show on which I've given up hope, resurfaced. The contact was asking for the script outline A.S.A.P. Before I even had time to count, I suddenly had 4 fabulous rakets!

And because of those 4 fabulous rakets, I became fabulously tired and busy. I wasn't able to go to my HS friends' get-together last Monday and lick the icing off the White Choco Mousse birthday cake T brought for me.

Hay, be careful what you wish for. But really, I'm thankful.

Anymore rakets out there? :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home