ovaltine sandwiches

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Angst Season

...has officialy begun.

After 7 months of non-employment bliss, and a day after turning 28, I am neck-deep in pure, putrid angst.

I am running out of money. And I still haven't found anything that I am willing to earn from.

Writing for magazines is great, but it doesn't pay much. TV production is something I know, but I don't want to pursue that anymore. A 9 to 5 job is stable but it takes too much of precious time. So what else is out there?

Beggars can't be choosers, I know. I guess I'll be a beggar forever, or at least, for a loooooong time.

3 Comments:

  • have you thought about teaching in a college part-time? i know someone who taught just one subject in order to have extra cash.

    By Blogger micki, At 11:01 PM  

  • oh dear. hang in there sweetie! it's going to be tough, but hang in there. actually a 9-5 job can NOT take up all your time. time in at exactly 9 and leave at exactly 5. unlike tv production, you have at least 4 good hours left to do other things. :)

    By Blogger Data Tolentino-Canlas, At 12:31 PM  

  • thanks for your suggestions! :) i can't imagine myself as a teacher but who knows? and a 9-5 job may work out fine too.

    By Blogger bakya, At 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home