ovaltine sandwiches

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

posting the result

my schengen visa was approved.

of course, thanks to jayhoho, who preceded me in the interview, and told the consul that I was traveling with him.  thanks to his past numerous schengen visas and impressive travel record.

I was called into the office after him, and this was what happened in my interview:

CONSUL: Good morning!
ME: Uhh...good morning.
CONSUL: (looking at my certificate of employment) So you work in a kids' show?
ME: Uhh...yes.
CONSUL: Ok, I talked to your friend already.  You requested for a 30-day visa; I'm giving you 40 days.  That's it.  You may go.
ME: (Huh?) Uhhh...ok!  Thank you!  Have a nice day! (exit the room, grinning from ear to ear)

now, we busy ourselves squeezing in work while preparing everything before march 3.  thanks, universe!

5 Comments:

  • WOOHOO!! Congratulations! I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it) for you! Where are you going? How long are you going to be away? TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!!

    By Blogger cyberlaundry, At 12:08 PM  

  • thanks, cam! i'll be there from march 3 to 30. pero owing to time difference and travel time, i'll be here april 1. grabe, tagal no? i'm homesick already.

    for sure na pupuntahan are greece, france and finland. yung iba, we'll play it by ear :-)

    By Blogger bakya, At 11:04 AM  

  • YEHEYYYY! I told you you'd get it! Sagarin na ang 40 days! hahaha

    By Blogger Data Tolentino-Canlas, At 7:41 PM  

  • that's fabulous!!! enjoy enjoy!! =) (kita mo nga naman ang powers ng jayhorense, noh?? hehe)

    By Blogger u l a n, At 1:25 PM  

  • Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home