ovaltine sandwiches

Thursday, February 08, 2007

yeah boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm really excited about it. Though I try not to be because like other scaredy-cats, I don't like expecting too much lest I be disappointed. But I'm thankful it's finally pushing through. The first artist who was commissioned for it wanted to "tweak" the story then backed out. The second one was too busy (a famous artist, so I've been told. Have to update myself on the local art scene). And Farley del Rosario is the third one. I like his whimsical style. Totally different from what I had originally imagined for the story but then, illustrators are also story-tellers in their own right. I love how their creative minds work.

Anyway, I'm also excited about a brewing project with some friends. So of course I'm not talking about that. Baka maudlot. :-)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home