ovaltine sandwiches

Monday, December 18, 2006

Die with a T

Since October, I've been trying to lose the flab in time for my first maid-of-honor stint for my friend's wedding two weeks from now. Who am I kidding? I can't not eat rice! There are days when I can (miraculously) survive without even a grain, but I make up for it by eating loads of pasta and bread (or sweets).

Like today, I ate rice for breakfast and lunch with oodles of ulam. I told myself, "Ok, di na ko lalamon." But when Spanky swung by with sapin-sapin, I polished it off under a minute. And even as I write, the frozen fruit salad (on a stick) in the freezer is calling me.

And I only have to sigh in resignation, thinking about all the Christmas food I'll be gobbling up in the coming days. And it doesn't help that her wedding's on the 30th right after all the merriment and cakes, hamon, queso de bola, lengua, and ... oh, you get my point.

Oh, and it doesn't help to be 30.

1 Comments:

  • let's go boxing! whatdayathink? i'm seriously considering joining that elorde gym.

    By Blogger micki, At 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home