ovaltine sandwiches

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Kuting Pawty

Last night, I went to my first Christmas party this year. It was with my org-mates in Kuting. After the usual eating and chikahan, we had several raffles and "exchange gifts." And I got this!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, technically I got a teddy bear which Astrid wanted. But I didn't want to swap it for her calendar. So I asked Doc Luis if he wanted my stuffed toy for his Lemony Snicket journal, and he obliged. Astrid asked if he could have the teddy bear in exchange for the calendar, and Doc agreed. So everyone was happy after the post-exchange gift Exchange Gift!

It's a journal (but it has lines, oh well) with quotes from The Series of Unfortunate Events. I'm not a big fan of those books but I love journals and this one even includes stickers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home