ovaltine sandwiches

Monday, January 29, 2007

plug

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting BAGETS, Kuting's first anthology for young adults is available at the UP Press Bookstore, Bahay ng Kalinao. It's a mix of sixteen Filipino and English short stories. Only P150!

To my friends, bili na! May story ako dyan hehe. Inspired by my HS days. Pero kung may nakabasa na faculty/sister from my highschool, I'm sure they won't be pleased.

And I think I saw this dolphin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
bottle-nosed dolphin photo by Zoe Battersby from this site

Read that both bottle-nosed and spinner dolphins can be found in Balicasag, which is in Panglao. But the ones I saw really had light pink bellies just begging to be scratched hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home