ovaltine sandwiches

Monday, January 29, 2007

update, update

Finally, I am patient enough to wait for blogger to load. January has been a packed month work-wise. Sayang, wala na namang photos 'tong post because when I went to Bohol the first week of January, dala ko nga yung camera pero di ko naman na-charge ang battery. Hay. Quick run-down of what happened (and random thoughts) this month:

- went to Balicasag Island Dive Resort for an AVP. Saw pudgy, pink-bellied dolphins when we went dolphin-watching. (Have to research on what they're called; they're not the typical spinner dolphins.)
- realized that I've had enough of travel--for now anyway. i was supposed to go to zamboanga, leyte and cagayan de oro for shoots. but guess what? i opted to do stay behind to write the scripts. i know some travel-hungry friends who'd call me crazy. i don't know, travel just made me feel more lost somehow.
- wrote, wrote, and wrote galore for work. A year ago, I was pining for writing projects and now that i have them, i am happy, yes...but also a bit drained. I'm doing what I've always wanted. I just have to remind myself sometimes.
- my 3-year-old laptop broke down. Just couldn't deal anymore with its constant break-down. Last year, it had 3 repairs. Last week, I bought a desktop.
- back to being a producer. I'm appreciating the job more. Call it "second wind" if you like.
- Chunky Farflung in Marikina Shoe Expo closed down. We got the unsold Bakya shirts and collected sales. Spanky and I ended up treating ourselves to Bellini's afterwards.

I don't know what February will bring; hopefully, more projects and more opportunities to earn. Just go, go, go this 2007!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home