ovaltine sandwiches

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Yeth Books!

My brother felt he couldn't stand another day just staying in the house (he had an operation for his knee injury and has been on house arrest for 3 weeks) so yesterday, I drove him and my mom to the mall. All he wanted to do was browse in Booksale. Aaah, simple pleasures.

So I did my own browsing (with some heckling in the background c/o Tambutso) and I bought 3 books, with me spending less than P200.

1. Skylark by Patricia MacLachlan (sequel to Sarah, Plain and Tall)
2. Behind the Attic Wall by Sylvia Cassedy
3. Catherine, called Birdy by Karen Cushman

Hehe, I've always wanted to write a list of books in my blog. It makes me feel so literary. :)

But truth is, I can't read adult books. I simply don't understand them and sometimes, they get so boring and winding. So I read books for young adults.

I bought Hexwood by Dianne Wynne Jones (one of my fave authors of fantasy) and it was sooooo nice. I just finished it last night and I think it sustained me for the 2 days I've been reading it. Escape is good, sometimes.

*********************

On selling matters--just after I've written in my blog that I was into selling, I suddenly found myself sick of it. Grrrr. Changeable me. But I'm regaining my energy.

And some people who ordered don't seem to be interested to get their orders anymore. They don't answer my texts. Very inconsiderate of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home