ovaltine sandwiches

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sell-out

This week, selling has been my savior. It kept me occupied. It kept me sane.

Those Drew Barrymore tees, jogging pants and shorts were my constant companions. I took them for rides all over Q.C. and showed them to friends and acquaintances. Sure, they took up all the space in the backseat of my car, but they did a good job at being substitutes for passengers.

Most of the time, I feel alive and busy. But sometimes panic sets in, and I think, can I really sell all this stuff? Good thing, my supplier, my good friend Teena is open to consignment. And I can just return the goods I wasn't able to sell. But I'm being hard on myself. I must sell everything!

I'm getting addicted to this. I need a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home