ovaltine sandwiches

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

idol ko si kou shuurei.

Because of heavy workload (and then some) these days, I cling on to every glimmer of positive vibe to stay sane. Like this afternoon, I grudgingly turned on the computer to surf (I wanted to avoid using the computer, even for leisure because I'm always using it for work) and was sobrang saya to discover a new Saiunkoku Monogatari episode at Crunchyroll!

Photobucket

For 30 minutes straight, I was grinning like crazy.

God is good.

****************
In other news, I finally exercise-biked and dusted my workstation (including Bread and Butter--names of my computer monitor and CPU respectively) yesterday, and washed my car this morning. I'm grateful that I can still squeeze in these soul-sustaining chores amidst karaketan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home