ovaltine sandwiches

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

free ride

Yesterday, I woke up at 4 am and went home at 10 pm from Cavite, where we shot and did a bunch of interviews. Way tiring. But guess what? It was okay. Because I worked with hardworking, no-bull but fun people.

So different from what I'm experiencing with another project. The project is exciting but co-workers are more difficult to work with. I have to measure my words, put up a cheerful facade and well, basically, suck it in. I'm still weighing my options but perhaps it's best to stick it out.

But sometimes, I think...nah, it's not worth all the stress. Maybe I'm just being an old fuddy-dud, so set in my ways. It's getting harder for me to swallow my pride.

I just want to be able to laugh while working.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home