ovaltine sandwiches

Monday, December 31, 2007

kumenasai

i've neglected this blog because of my other site.

Anyway, only 2 hours to go before the New year so I've decided to update, especially since my dad and kuya have taken over the TV so i can't continue marathoning this anime:

Photobucket

I wonder if I have an obssessive personality. Probably. As much as I hate to admit it, I was obssessed with Menudo in the 4th grade, with the movie Labyrinth in the 6th grade (as well as NKOTB), then Dead Poets Society in high school. Then in freshman college, with LA 105.9. But the earliest obssession I remember is the movie Annie, starring Aileen Quinn. I was 6 years old and I watched the rented betamax tape 5 TIMES. When it was time to return the tape to the video store, I cried. My dad ended up buying it for me. I loved the "hard knock life" scene wherein orphans were tumbling on beds and balancing on ledges. It was so astig, I thought.

I was also addicted to the Hi-c commercial (the orange juice drink). You know how the jingle went...Hi-i-i-c! It tastes so wonderfully. (wonderfully!) When my kuyas changed the channel during that commercial, I'd fight with them.

So, anyway, what I wanted to say was this year was pretty fun. A lot of unexpected things happened. Happy accidents and all that. I also had fun attending the christmas parties-- Citrus, kuting, serendipity, yakkers, and the epals.

Thanks, wanhenhol! Happy New Year!

1 Comments:

  • OMG! Ako rin!

    Annie
    Menudo
    NKOTB
    DPS and Ethan Hawke

    Geez...those were the days

    Happy 2008 Agay! May all your dreams come true

    By Blogger Data Tolentino-Canlas, At 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home