ovaltine sandwiches

Thursday, September 20, 2007

malapit nang mawala sa kalendaryo

I remember watching an episode of VILMA! many many years ago. It was Ate Vi's birthday and her co-host (Dick Paulate ata?) was asking her how old she was. Clutching her panyolito, Ate Vi giggled, "Wala na sa kalendaryo!"

Of course as a kid, I couldn't relate. But now... hehe. :-)

And so, I'm supposed to be working but I can't concentrate. Really. I can't work on my birthday!! And so I opened the blogger page and typed here instead.

It was an okay, quiet day. And really, the gifts didn't matter much anymore. Why does that happen when we grow older, I wonder? It 6:32 pm now and I haven't eaten anything since that tummy-bursting all-you-can-eat buffet lunch. And it was such a laugh to be surprised at Dave Matthews' cameo in "I now pronounce you...Chuck and Larry." I hope pareng Dave can come over here sometime and hold an acoustic concert.

Which reminds me, Elliot Yamin is going to be in Trinoma tomorrow!

Sorry, it's a non-sensical post. :-) Pagbigyan n'yo na ko. I think I'll watch an episode of Gokusen. I'll work tomorrow. I'll treadmill tomorrow. I'll think tomorrow. Today, I do whatever I want.

2 Comments:

  • hope it was a good bearday! malapit na rin ako mahulog sa calendar. after that...body temperature...and then sinat...and then high fever...and then...convulsions? :) - cyberlaundry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:23 PM  

  • thanks cyberl!- bakya

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home