ovaltine sandwiches

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

adik as usual

must. not. marathon. another. koreanovela.

really! i have this tendency to really get into one thing and exhaust all my time and energy on it. suddenly, i remember my menudo and nkotb craze days. the other day, i spent 2 hours surfing kdrama reviews and crushie actors and actresses. i'm a regular 14-year-old.

watched "itsumo," a japanese drama and it was quite good. so maybe i should include Jdramas in my DVD marathon frenzy.

but it wasn't a total waste of time. after watching, i realized the following:
1. i miss having a work place and work friends.
2. i want to live on my own in this lifetime.
3. i want to try my hand in directing someday.
4. i want to edit video again.
5. i think i want to have highlights in my hair.

ok enough. no more Kdrama entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home