ovaltine sandwiches

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Launched!

Before I forget, I want to thank all the bee-yoo-ti-ful people who came to the SOL exhibit and book launch. And to those who wanted to come but had work--itchokay :-) Mas nauna pang nag-post about it si Don. And for those who are curious about what the book looks like, check out the online version at the Canvas website.

Anyway, I think March has been a pretty ok month--perhaps not raket-wise, but it definitely had a few, pleasant surprises up its sleeve. Re-acquainting with photography, a trip to the beach, my book, and a job opportunity (hopefully) waiting in the wing.

So aside from the negative stuff that I'm trying to block out (traveling again for work in two days, a lengthy project for which I don't know if I'll ever get paid, chocochip hips, etc.), I think March has been kinda cool. Maski super hot ang panahon, in fairnezzzzzzzz.

3 Comments:

  • congrats again!

    ang ganda ng canvas site. i dont want to read the story there, though. i want to read it from the book talaga... sana i can go to serendra soon to get one.

    asar talaga na naubusan ako waaaahhh.

    papirma ha. yiheee!

    :-P

    By Blogger u l a n, At 10:33 PM  

  • hi there. we want to do a possible tie-up with canvas, but the contact us link in your website doesn't work. could you help me out? thanks!

    my email ad is ida@media-meter.com

    By Blogger idagurl, At 1:15 AM  

  • so proud of you, agent bee!!!! diba that was in "THE LIST"? :) hugs. wish i could've been there, but mader and i were doing the amazing race: office edition. congrats, kapatid!

    By Blogger cyberlaundry, At 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home