ovaltine sandwiches

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Yay yey vonnel

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Artwork by Spanky
Batangas June 2006

Last day at my season-long stint. It was one of the most (the most) difficult shows I had to EP, not because of the workload or the crew, but because of the big C. Or big K. Kli-yen-te.

Now that I know the diff between Executive Producer and Executive Director, and have made the all-important-chargen-change, I can rest easy. I'm watching one of my fave shows, America's Next Top Model right now. I still like Nicole from Season 4, and she was in the top 5 (?) but Tyra cut her off 'coz she "lacked personality." I like models with short hair 'coz I have short hair!

Next week, it's a month-long facilitating job with the mokongs. I'm going to play nanny to the Myanmar group!


1 Comments:

  • aha! so this is you! :) :) it was great having you here, agent B!

    S****Y clients should just drop dead. period.

    be well, till we meet again!

    By Blogger cyberlaundry, At 1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home