ovaltine sandwiches

Saturday, April 26, 2008

saturday fun machine

My sugar-filled body is sluggish today. After eating roughly a big slice of choco cake (avoiding the sponge and relishing the icing) and several handfuls of M&M's, I am terribly bloated but too lazy (and weak?) to exercise on account of my snifflez.

Last night, availed of the manicure/pedicure GC i won at the company Christmas party. That was probably only my 4th time to have a pedicure, and the first for a manicure. Anyway, the girl asked which I wanted done first. Shrugged my shoulders and said, "Paa siguro." Halfway thru the process, I realized I should've let her do my hands first because it's virtually impossible to function (e.g. getting money from my wallet, searching for my carkeys in my mala-parachute maong bag) without getting my manicure ruined.

And true enough within seconds of exiting the salon, my manicure was ruined. So when I got home, I ruthlessly wiped the polish off my fingernails with acetone (buti na lang meron sa bahay). And it didn't bother me much because it was ickily bright red. I don't know why I chose that color in the first place.

It takes a whole of effort to be kikay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home