ovaltine sandwiches

Monday, July 05, 2004

totally inspired

after surfing two of my friends' blog sites (www.themueslibowl.blogspot.com and aliavargas.tripod.com), i was inspired to start my own. after all, this is something like self-publication (but on the web) and i've always wanted to get published. :P yup, great move-- admitting a secret shame just in the first few lines of my blog. :)

anyway, i just bounced back from a nasty bout of fever and colds and felt ready to do anything. so i decided to give this a go!i've never been a techie person but nowadays, you don't have to be one to enjoy the net.

i wish i had ovaltine sandwiches for breakfast but instead, i nibbled on (gnashed on, more appropriately) three sweet corn cobs. Yellow yums! Yummy yellows! The kernel skins got stuck between my teeth like crazy but i didn't really care. sweet corn juice is delish.

aaaahh...life's simple pleasures. stick around for more!

1 Comments:

  • You are so cute! And I am actually smiling as I read your entries. No wonder we are friends. Hang in there, girl! Luv ya!

    By Blogger Jennifer Yap Caspe, At 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home